New Release time from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps!
Hi All! Finally the 7th of the month and new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps. I have an Eastery image for you called “Egg Painting” ! This sweet image is clearly Easter, but by using a non-easter sentiment I was able to make it NOT Eastery! I love to try and make event or seasonal images into something they are not. That way you can stretch out the usage of your stamps! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
My sentiment is from Stampendous, called Brushed Wishes and it looks to be retired.
The dots and hearts on the eggs are all done in Nuvo drops. It gives them shine and texture.
Once again I have used both Olo and Copic Markers. Not much Olo this time but I really love the purples.
- Shadow: BV20 (using a waterbrush filled with alcohol)
- Paintbrush: E23, E25
- Face: E13, E11, E21, E51
- Inside of Ears: RV34, RV21, RV11, R00
- Bunny & Headband: C5, C4, C3, C2
- Jair: E99, YR24, YR23
- Overalls: B97, B95, B93
- Egg w/ hearts: G00, G000, G0000, RV32, RV11, R00
- Hearts and Paint: RV32, RV11, R00
- Left Egg: Y13, &04, Y00, YG03, YG01, YG00
- Right Egg: BG01, BG000, BG0000, YR02, YR01
- Purple Egg: BV01, BV00, BV000, RV02, RV00, RV000
Olo Marker List:
- Paint Cans: C-G1, C-G0
- Shirt: V0.4, V0.3, V1.1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Highland Heather layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Memory Box madras plaid layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Highland Heather layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic and Olo Markers, cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stemmed on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with deckle edge die, adhered with tape runner
- Silver gel pen added to paintbrush
- Pearls added for bling
- Nuvo drops added to eggs for dimension and shine
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a cute card! I love trying to use my images for other than what they are intended. Thanks for sharing!