A card using just hot foil dies and no stamps!
Hi All! Today I have a fun card, with no traditional coloring and no stamps. What is does have is beautiful hot foiling and “painting” with Nuvo Drops. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Sorry for the glare! Nuvo drops can be hard to photograph. Please keep reading ……..
The nuvo drops look enameled onto the image.
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Eiffel Tower paper cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral paper cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Kraft metallic copper paper cut from nesting circle, adhere with tape runner
- Purple retired paper cut from nesting circle, adhered with tape runner
- Image hot foiled with Copper Foil and Glimmer Specialty Paper, cut with matching die, additional image cut from base paper and adhered wit foiled one with tonic deluxe glue, adhered to card with foam squares
- Image “colored or painted” with various Nuvo Drops
- Sentiment hot foiled in Copper and cut with matching die, adhered to strip of Eiffel Tower and whole piece adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Very pretty! I love all the shine with the Nuvo drops. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! I was skeptical at first but liked the result