Hey All! That is right, Nancy and I are back at it this month. Nancy is healing from her broken leg. She is primarily working from her bedroom so we decided an actual stamp instead of a digital would be better this month. (She has now gotten a bit more mobile!! and is working from her studio again) Luckily for us we both had this cute kinda Valentine image from Stamping Bella. I really struggled with the hair on this one. I even had her skirt all colored and messed up the hair. So back to the drawing board I went …..head first! Hahahah, see what I did there? Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I love Nancy’s version! She kept to more traditional colors. I am so impressed that we actually shaded her skirt differently. Check out Nancy’s Blog post here: Rowhouse Greetings
Some days my desk looks like I am playing paper dolls!
The skulls, the big heart, her eyelids and the little hearts on her shoes all have Nuvo drops on them. The skulls and the small hearts are Morning Dew, the large heart is Silver Moondust and her eyelids are enchanting pink!
Her skirt is Olo Marker, I really love the vibrancy of their colors. They really are a great addition to my Copics.
The rhinestones I used were clear, I used my darkest pink OLO MARKER to coordinate them with her dress.
- Hair: Y26, YR21, E51
- Face: E13, E11, E21, E51
- Stockings: Y15
- Shoes: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Skulls: BV23, BV20
Olo Marker List:
- Dress: V1.6, V0.4, V0.3
- Stockings: V0.3
Prismacolor Pencil List:
- Hair: PC943 Burnt Ochre
- Key: PC950 Metallic Gold
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lnb
- Colorful Canvas layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- White layer cut with lacy layers die, adhered with tape runner
- Rich Razzleberry layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with Copic Marker, old Marker and Prismacolor pencils!!, cut with lacy layers die, Adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped with Versifier and heart embossed with clear powder
- Clear rhinestones colored with the darkest pink Olo Marker added for BLING!
- Nuvo drops in Morning Dew added to the skulls and hearts on shoes
- Pink glitter drops added to eyelids and dress botton
- Glitter Drops in Silver Mooniest added to heart
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!