It’s my video day over on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page!
Hey All! Today is my video day! How cool that I got to post on Valentines. Since this month’s new release is not out yet I grabbed an older stamp set that is actually ON SALE right now, and so is the die. It’s called Clarice Surprise, and I chose it because she is holding a gift and a balloon easily making the transition to Valentine! Don’t forget to hop on over to YouTube to see me color and assemble this card, while being tongue tied and babbling about this and that! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Once again I have used both Olo and Copic Markers. Here the red balloon, bows, ribbon and package are all Olo.
The small heart is cut from Shimmery paper, that and the sparkly embossed sentiment paired with some rhinestones give it all the Valentine Bling!
I debated putting 3D Crystal lacquer on the balloon, actually adding it after this blog post and video were done. Scroll to the bottom, I added a photo of the card with the balloon lacquered.
Olo Marker List:
- Balloon, Bows & Ribbon: R1.7,RV0.6, R1.5, R0.5
- Package: R0.5, R0.4, R0.3
- Fur: W6, W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, R11
- Clothing & Eyes: B97, B95, B93,
- Eyeshadow: B93
- Mouth: Rv13, RV11, RV10
- Card Base of Accent Opaquer White 120lb
- Wild Cherry layer cut with scalloped rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Wild cherry heart adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double sdie adhesive
- Shimmery heart adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with Olo and Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Rhinestones added for bling
- 3D crystal lacquer added to balloon (after)
- White gel pen in .5 and .8 used for highlights
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!