New Release time from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps!
Hi All! Finally the 7th of the month and new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps.I have a fun girly image for you called “Looking Good” ! I love these images, though sometimes I feel they are a bit young.That is one reason I have been giving them grey hair, to give them some maturity or to show that older ladies ARE HIP TOO! I am kind of partial to whimsical people and these ladies from All Dressed Up never fail to charm me. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I colored her with mostly Copic Markers, only her shirt and sneakers are Olo Marker.
I paired her with some teal “canvas” paper, some retired pale orange (SU Grapefruit Grove) and a torn doily to break up the rectangles.
Olo Marker List:
- Shirts and Shoes: B2.6, B2.4, B2.2, B2.0
- Bag: E43, E42, E41, YR18, Y02, E93
- Pants: T4, T3, T2, T1
- Skin: E13, E11, E21, E51, R11
- Lips: R14
- Hair: C5, C4, C3, C2
Prismacolor Pencil List:
- Hair shading: PC1065 70% Cool Grey
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Grapefruit Grove layer cut with Scalloped die, adhered with tape runner
- Teal canvas layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Doily cut in half, adhered with tape runner
- basic gray layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Olo and Copic markers and Prismacolor pencil
- White gel pen used to make polka dots on bag
- Fairy gems added for bling
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!