All Dressed Up Challenge Time!
Hi All! It is All Dressed Up challenge time! Join us over on the All Dressed Up Facebook page for February’s FB Challenge. This month the theme is “Celebrations”. I chose to use “Love You”. How will you “Celebrate” and what stamp will you use?? Drop me a note and let me know. Now, on with the Show and Tell…
Once again, this image was mostly colored with Olo markers. Only her skin (Olo does not have a good skin combo) is Copic.
Small nuvo drops in the center of the hot foiled flowers in the background! Fun color and dimension.
Did you like how I combined the hot foiled flowers and the Nuvo drops?
Olo Marker List:
- Jeans: BG7.3, BG7.2, BG7.0
- Top and Shoes: V2.4, V0.4, V0.3
- Hair: W-G5, W-G3, W-G1
- Shoe Heel: OR7.4, OR7.2, OR7.1
- Skin: E13, E11, E21, E52, R11
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Pretty In Plaid layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Balmy Blue layer cut with slimline rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Princess pink layer cut with layering rectangle, hot foiled with prism foil using scattered flowers hot foil die, Nuvo drops added to flower centers, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Olo and Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan n Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo drops in honeysuckle added to heart, 3 drops in the dame color as the flower centers added to card front
- Sentiment hot foiled to balmy blue, cut with word window, adhered with tape runner
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!