Today is my day to be over on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page!
Hi Guys! That is right, today is my day to be over on The Rabbit Bole Designs YouTube page. Click HERE to view the video. I have this super fun card, and I think you will really enjoy the video. FYI it is short, not a lot of talking and it has a bunch of other cards featuring this stamp set that my Design Team friends colored up. (the video below is NOT the full one form YouTube, make sure you buzz on over there to watch the whole shebang!) Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I admit, that when I saw this stamp I knew how I wanted to color it! Honestly I didn’t even have it in my hand yet!
A little back story on the flower centers. Originally I did them to match the flower petals….BLECH! So I picked them off with tweezers! Brave or stupid I am not sure which. Anyways they came off somewhat cleanly, then I redid them with White blizzard. This opens the centers so my flowers do not look like blobs.
The hot foiled trellis is so cool. I recently ordered matte white and black. I think this would look stunning in either color on a colored card stock, like white on Kraft. Stay tuned….
- Red: R27, R24, R14
- Orange: YR09, YR07, YR02
- Yellow: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Blue: B24, B23, B21
- Violet: V17, V15, V12
- Green Leaves: YG09, YG05, YG01
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Black layer cut with layering rectangle die, adhered with tape runne
- Trellis hot foiled with Speckled Prism foil on glimmer specialty paper, cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with layering rectangle die, adhered with taper runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with fin foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- I cut an oval from some solid hot foiled paper, adhered with foam squares, sentiment stamped with Vdersafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with chisel glue
- White blizzard nuvo glitter drops added to flower centers
- Iridescent dew drops added for fun and bling
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!