Hi Guys! Normally this would be the time when Nancy and I show you how we tried not to color alike! (LOL) But, this month it is just me. Unfortunately Nancy fell on Christmas and broke her leg! So for a bit, mobility and ability to get around her studio will be difficult. So, I decided that of course I would need to make a get well card and that is the one I am going to show you today. In keeping with our challenge I used a digital stamp, this one from Lili Of The Valley or LOTV. They have tons of cute stamps in their shop. You should buzz over and show them some love. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
How cute is this Under The Weather owl?
I added a sentiment from MFT, and a little die cut flower from Spellbinders.
I’ve been using my Nuvo drops again! This card had the pale blue in all of the raindrops and the glitter yellow in the flower centers.
- Ladybug: R29
- Tree Trunk: E79, E57
- Leaves: YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01
- Beak: YR27, YR24, YR14
- Flowers: Y13, RV02, RV00, RV000
- Owl Cheeks & Belly: E23, E21, E11, E53
- Owl Wings & Head: E47, E44, E43, E42
- Owl Feet: W6
- Umbrella pole: E57
- Umbrella: BV20, RV11, R00
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Cotton Candy layer cut with You’ve Been Tracked die set, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Eiffel Tower layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Sea Breeze Jewel drops added to rain drops, Yellow Bird Glitter Drops added to flower centers
- Tiny flower constructed with coordinating papers and black rhinestone, adhered with foam square
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with word windows, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!