Hi All! Today I have the final card I made using the new Birthday set fromThe Rabbit Hole. As you probably heard by now ( 😉 ) this set is in celebration of their 4th Birthday. I can tell you I had so much fun using this set. It has really great versatile elements and really pretty sentiments. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Look at that fun word window, there are two in this die set. I cut it shorter by determining what length I need and flipping the die over to cut the excess.
Nuvo drops were added on this card also. On the sprinkles and the flower centers.
I used a sentiment from the Thanks stamp set.
- Wrapper: C3, C1
- Cake: E42, E41, E40
- Flowers & Candle: B04, B34, B31
- Frosting: YR23, YR21, Y21
- Flame: YR23, Y15, Y11, Y13
- Shadow: W3, W2, W1
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Glossy Card Stock cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Beyond Blue layer cut with You’ve Been Tracked die set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Gold Glitter paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Nuvo drops addd to cake and flower centers
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with You’ve Been Tracked die set adhered with tape runner, Honey Bee gem added for fun
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!