Hi All! If you have been here for the last couple of posts then you know I have been slowly showing you most of the stamps in the new 4 Year Birthday stamp set that The Rabbit Hole Designs released in celebration of their 4th Birthday. Today I have some cute balloons. Because my card ended up being mostly pastels I chose to use a sentient from another set (Hugs). Thinking it could be a baby card, or a kids birthday, or an anything card? IDK, give me your thoughts on how you thought I did! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I used up some bits and pieces of patterned paper, pairing it with some stenciling using Stardust Butter.
Can you see the faint shading in the balloons? I colored them with come C’s then used Nuvo Jewel Drops to add the color, texture and shine!
I added some flat sequins I received as a DT member to the stenciled part.
- Balloons: C1, C0, C00
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Lazy Day layer cut with You’ve Been Tracked die set, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral Polka Dot paper cut in 4 strips, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral stripe layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- White layer cut with slim line die, stenciled with glitter butter and mid century modern #2 stencil, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on Lazy Day paper with Versamark and heat embossed with white powder, cut with word window, adhered with foam squares
- Balloons stamped on Base paper, colored with Copic Markers, Cut with Scan n Cut, Nuvo Jewel Drops in Key Lime, Aqua Plains and Pink Aura added to each balloon, adhered with foam squares
- Flat sequins added for a bit of bling
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!