Card 2 🙂
Hi All! Today I have the second card from The Rabbit Hole Designs new Birthday set. This set celebrates Their 4th Birthday! How cool is that? This set has some fun elements and I have 2 more cards after this one that I will post every couple of days. If you do not want o miss a post, scroll down and sign up to get my blog in your email. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Who does not love getting Presents for their Birthday? There are two different ones in this set. I used just this one and stamped it 3 times stacking them up!
Surprise! I used colored pencil on Kraft paper. How was that for a switch up? FYI, I am STILL loving the font of the sentiments!!
Did you notice that new die cut border? Well you can find it at The Rabbit Hole!
It has a fun starburst and word windows too.
Prismacolor Pencil List:
- Top Present: PC105, PC905, PC992
- Middle Present: PC132, PC932, PC1007, PC1026
- Bottom Present: PC994, PC993, PC1014
- Bows: PC949
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Ripe Raspberry layer cut with A2 rectangle die set, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral layer cut with same set, Adhered with tape runner
- Ripe Raspberry 2nd layer cut with same set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Kraft card stock with Gina K Obsidian, colored with Prismacolor Pencils, sentiments stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with You’ve Been Tracked die set, adhered with tape runner
- Pearls added for girly reasons
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Happy 4th Birthday!! You do amazing work!!
Awe thanks buddy! Hey I thought last night you might try watching Jen’s old YouTube videos. They might help!
What a cute card….I had previously ordered those dies. I missed seeing that stamp set but somehow it just jumped into my cart! Thanks for sharing!