A super special deal going on over at The Rabbit Hole Designs!
Hey guys! Today I have a totally cool die to show you. The BEST part about this die though is that you can get it FREE with a $75 order or you can purchase it. There are only a limited number of them, SO get hopping! I had fun pairing my die with Spring Floral paper, our new You’ve Been Tracked layering die set and a sentiment from the Thanks stamp set! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I cut three times in different colors then relaid them!
3D Crystal Lacquer on the light pink cut out gives it dimension and shine.
Three pink dew drops balanced out the card.
- Cards base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Boysenberry layer cut with you’ve been tracked die set, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral paper cut with layering rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Die cut out of the center of the Spring floral paper, I then added a plain white layer behind the cut out to glue my die cut pieces to
- Sentiment stamped on Princess pink with Boysenberry ink, adhered with foam squares
- 3D Crystal Lacquer added to Princess Pink letters
- Dew Drops added for balance and fun!
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!