The Rabbit Hole Designs is 4!!
Hi All! The Rabbit Hole Designs is 4 years old. Can you believe it? To celebrate we are having a 2 day Instahop over on Instagram. There will be fun, there will be new products and GIVE AWAYS!! Whoot Whoot. For all the details head on over to MY INSTAGRAM and follow the “hop”. There is a birthday stamp set and I am showing you the first card I made with the set today. I have three more and will be posting one every couple of days. If you do not want to miss a post, scroll down the page and sign up to get this blog in your email. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Who does not love flowers for their Birthday? Look at that sweet bouquet.
I am loving the font of the sentiments. They are really fresh from what I’ve been using.
The flower centers all have Nuvo drops on them.
- Large Flower: BV34, BV00, Y19, Y15, Y11
- Small Flower: BV08, BV04, BV02
- Large Leaf: YG95, YG93, YG91
- Small Leaf: G24, G21, G20
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Spring Floral Layer cut with A2 layering die, adhered with tape runner
- White layer cut with same die set, adhered with tape runner
- Jalapeno Popper layer cut with same set, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with same set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with same die set, adhered with tape runner
- Nuvo drops in Dandelion Yellow added to small flower center, morning dew added to large flower
- Rhinestones added for bling 😉
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.