A bright sunny card for a cold Winter’s Day!
Hi All! I trust everyone has survived the holidays. I personally felt like it was a whirlwind, especially since today I am headed to Phoenix to hang with Jen Dove and a trove of friends for Boot Camp! About boot camp……have you heard about Olo Markers? Well, Jen showed us the prototype last year at Boot Camp. I was intrigued but thrifty and decided to hold off on the presale. Fast forward to the beginning of December I decided that I would order just the markers needed for Boot Camp. I did play with them a little, and am still a bit undecided on them. I am hoping that Jen and other Olo users will give me some insight. I will keep you posted on how I like them and IF I will be building out my collection after this. So off I go to with loads of markers ready to color! Make sure to check my Instagram daily if you want to see what we are up to in AZ. PLUS…. On the 7th The Rabbit Hole Designs will be having an Instahop with prizes to celebrate their Birthday! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
See that die? It’s a little sneaky peek…… the set it is in will be available on the 9th.
I went with a tropical feel.
I added Nuvo drops to her cheeks, it gave them a fun color and dimension.
- Leaves in Plant: G07, G14, G12
- Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
- Skin: E23, E11, E21, E53 ~ YES! new skin combo I have been using.
- Large Flower: YR09, YR07, YR15, C10
- Small Flower: Y19, Y15, Y11, C10
- Shirt: Y19, Y15, Y02, Y11
- Leaves in Hair: G078, G14, YG03
- Bowl: B06, B04, B02
- Bunny: E35, E34, E31, R11
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Spring Floral #2 paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Black licorice layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Base paper cut with rectangle die, light ray die used to create background, Ink blending with squeezed lemonade, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares
- Clear Fairy Gems added for bling
- White glaze pen used on plant leaves
- Nuvo drops on black on the flower center, ripens pumpkin on the other and rose water added to cheeks
- Envelope embellished with matching paper that was dry embossed with an old folder
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!