Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from my studio to yours!
Hi All! I hope this finds you happy and enjoying your holidays! I spent the days before Christmas baking up a storm! We had friends over for Christmas Eve dinner, and are headed to visit family later today. I hope that whatever you are doing leaves you feeling wonderful. Today I have a little winter image for you. Stamping Bella added Mini Oddballs this year. I can say that I LOVE them as much as the originals!! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I was thinking Sugarplum while making this card, so I went with all purples and a bit of SPARKLE!
The fur on her coat is done with Nuvo Glitter drops and IRL is 3-D making it very cool.
Yes! I gave her “grey” hair. I wanted the card, with the exception of her shoes to be all purple and silver. The gems on the card are clear that I colored with the darkest purple Copic to match her coat.
- Coat: BV04, BV02, BV01
- Skin: E23, E11, E21, E53 ~YES! a different skin combo.
- Eyelid: BV01, BV00, BV000
- Hair: W5, W4, W3, W2, W1
- Shoes: E89, E87, E84, E81
- Grounding C3
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lbn
- Kraft silver layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with fun foam snd 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Silver square cut with doe, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K Obsidian, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with square die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Snowflakes cut from Kraft silver, adhered with glue dots.
- Clear gems colored with BV04 marker added to centers of snowflakes
- Nuvo glitter drops in Silver Crystals added to coat and falling snow
- White gel pen used for high lights
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Very cute card! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you too!!!