Hi All! it’s time for my friend Nancy of Row House Greetings and I to color up the same image. We have been having so much fun trying NOT to color these alike. I try to go out of the box so our images are not so alike, and sometimes that backfires! lol. This month I chose the image. It is from Whimsy Stamps and is available as a Digital and a Red Rubber Stamp. Both are listed below in my Shopping List. I cannot wait to see what Nancy picks for next month, especially after last months image with ALL those arms and legs!!! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Once again, we chose similar colors. Nancy went with softer hues, while I went bold. I love the neon green pops of color! To visit Nancy’s blog and get all the details for her card CLICK HERE.
Using a snow marker can be a bit of a pain. Mine always seems to flow out a ton. So this time I dispensed some fluid out of the marker into a silicone ramekin and applied it with a small paint brush. BOOM! it went right where I wanted it without any blobs or overflow. Yipeeeeeeeeeee!
I kept my layout simple with only a strip of pattern paper and a blue outline for my image. There is SO much going on with the image that I did not want it to get lost in layers and paper.
A little white gel pen high light goes a long way!
- Scarf, Hat & Vest: B99, B97, B95, RV34, RV32, RV11, R00
- Birds: BV01,. BV00, BV000, RV11, YR02, YR61, YR20
- Bell: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Nose: YR09, YR07, YR15
- Berries: R46, R27, R14
- Leaves: BG96, BG93, BG90
- Tree Branch: E59, E57, E35, E31
- Candle: E44, E43, E42, E41, YR18, YR15, Y15, Y11
- Snowman: BV20, B000, B0000, R11
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Plaid layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Blue layer cut with nesting square die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with nesting square, adhered with tape runner
- Snow Marker added to create snow
- Prism Gems added for a bit of bling
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!