New release time at All Dressed Up Stamps!
Hi All! Finally the 7th of the month and new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps! Wendy MUST know how much I love the ladies since she sent me Sparkle! If you saw Cafe, then you already know I love a good person to color up! I am kind of partial to whimsical people and these ladies from All Dressed Up never fail to charm me. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I chose to do her dress in teals, knowing I had some good color combos to use where I could get some lighter shades to mimic the dress inside of the glass.
Having stamps with no sentiments means I get to go crazy! LOL my new obsession is hot foiling. If you follow this blog then, YOU KNOW! Anyways…I am really enjoying adding sentiments that are hot foiled.
Patterns, texture, shine, sparkle….this card has IT ALL!
- Dress: BG49, BG34, BG32, BG11, BG10
- Glass Shadow & Wings: BV20
- Crown: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Bow: RV13, RV21, RV10
- HAir: C7, C5, B41
- Glass: C4, C2, C0
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Tropical Teal layer cut with Stitched Stackers, adhered with tape runner
- Watercolour paper cut with slimline die, adhered with tape runner
- Ripe Raspberry cut with A2 layer die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with A2 layering dies, adhered with tape runner
- Glimmer hot foil used to make the word windows and also the sentiments, adhered with foam squares
- Silver rhinestones added with tonic deluxe glue
- Nuvo glitter gloss added to wings
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Oh I love the colors you used! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!