The one with the VIDEO!
Hi All! I’m back today with my third Clarence Christmas card. If you don’t know, Clarence is drawn by the fabulous Dustin Pike just for The Rabbit Hole. Today Clarence is out hanging his Christmas wreath while dressed as a cute elf. Clarence is also the star of todays VIDEO that I have over on The Rabbit Holes YouTube page! Now, on with the show and tell…
My pattern paper is some old retired stuff, but the snowflake pattern worked!
Shopping my stash I found this fun window die and woodgrain paper.
- Wreath: G28, G24, YG25, R47, R27, R14
- Fur: W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
- Inside Ear: V95, V93, V91
- Hat/Jacket: R47, R27, R14
- Pants: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Shoes: E57, E35, E33
- Teeth: C1. C0
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Linen White paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Window frame cut from wood grain paper, backed with snowflake paper, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on red hot paper with Versamark and heat embossed with white powder, cut with word banner, adhered with foam squares
- White Honey Bee gems added for bling
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a cute card! Thanks for sharing!