The one with the TRAIN!
Hi All! I am back with the second card using Clarence Christmas. In this one That crazy Clarence is riding a train, and apparently is making quite a noise. Now on with the Show and Tell…
I decided to keep this card more clean and simple. For me that means not do many layers! LOL.
I used my Mudd Puddles sand and shell glue along with the snow sand to create the snow by the tracks. Fun fact: my train tracks are actually a rolling fence!
- Train: W3, B97, B95, B93
- Accents on train: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Window, Light: B0, B00, B000
- Wheels: W7, W5, W3
- Hat, Vest: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Pants, Shirt: E44, E43, E42
- Shoes: E57, E35, E33
- Fur: T5, T3, T1, T0
- Steam: C3, C1, C00
- Nose, Ear: E11, E21, E51
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Something Blue cut with rectangle layering die, adhered with tape runner
- Base paper layer cit with Big & Little chain die, Train tracks cut from gray paper, adhered with tape runner, snow created with mudd puddles glue and sand, distress oxide in tumbled glass applied with mini blending brush to create shadow, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with white powder
- White gelly roll pen added to window and steam
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!