More Christmas fun with Clarence!
Hi All! This month for There Rabbit Hole I am focusing on the stamp set Clarence Christmas. Clarence who is drawn by the fabulous Dustin Pike is the star of this set. He is hanging wreaths, making snow squirrels and driving the Christmas train. Today he is the day we are making a snow squirrel! Now, on with the Show and Tell…
Pairing my image with this fun sort of tree shaped patterned paper gives you the outdoor feel.
Snow is always hard to create, but using BV20, B000, B0000 I got a nice gleam and shadow.
- Snow Squirrel/Snow: BV20, B000, B0000
- Fur: E57, E35, E33, E31
- Hat/Scarf: YG67, YG17, YG13, R59,R46, R35
- Mouth /Inside Ears: E11, E21, E51
- Shoes: C7, C5, C3, B41
- Nose: YR27, YR18, YR15
- Buttons: C7, C5, C3
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Black layer cut with stitched rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Tree pattern cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with stitched rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versaafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with tape runner and foam squares
- Red gems added for sparkle
- Nuvo Vintage white added to teeth
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.