It’s new release time over at All Dressed Up Stamps.
Hi All! Finally the 7th of the month and new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps! This month I got to color up “cafe” it features one of Wendy’s sweet girl images. I LOVE these ladies. Sometimes I think I am partial to coloring people, or people like images. (Stamping Bella Oddballs?? LOL) BUT! I am always open to color anything. Now, on with the Show and Tell…
I dressed my girl simply in army green jacket and hat, a pop of pink shirt and socks paired with blue jeans.
I used a hot foil sentiment with pink foil to balance the sign and her shirt. The pink gem stones help with this also.
- Dog: E11, E21, E51, E57, E35, E34, W6
- Dog Bow & Girls Hair: E37, E08, E97, E21
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Hat/Coat: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
- Pants: B97, B95, B93
- Shirt/Socks: RV14, RV13
- Mug: E44, E43, E42, E41
- Sign: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Sneaker: C2, C1, C0, C00
- Ground: W5, W4, W3, W2
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Rainbow Plaid layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Jalapeño Popper layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with stitched rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment hot foiled on glimmer hot foil specialty paper (YES THIS PAPER MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE) cut with shadow die, adhered with zig chisel glue
- Pale pink Fairy Gems added for fun
- Nuvo stone drops added to pom pom for texture
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!