All Dressed Up challenge time!
Join us over on the All Dressed Up Facebook page for Novembers FB Challenge. This month the theme is Season’s Greetings. I chose to use All Dressed Up For Christmas from the Christmas section. How will you show “Season’s Greetings” and what stamp will you use?? Now, on with the show and tell…
I colored the tree first, because I wanted to give it some texture by using a towel and Colorless Blending fluid. If you use this technique you MUST do that section first. It would be a tragedy to get that texture on places that should not have it!
Two fun things on this card. First, the hot foiled sentiment. I am SO into hot foiling! Second, I shaded the ornaments and THEN added Nuvo drops in Morning Dew on top. They really POP in person.
- Tree: YG67, YG17, YG25, YG23
- Dress: R89, R85, R83, R81
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Shoes: C4
- Stars: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Hair: E37, E35, YR24
- Tree Stand: W7, W5, W3
- Tree Trunk: E37, E35, E33
- Gifts: YR23, Y15, Y11, R46, R27, R14, YG17, YG25, YG23
- Ground: W3, W2, W1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Sour Apple Layer cut with Lacy Layers Die set, adhered with tape runner
- Base paper cut with same set, adhered with tape runner
- Berry layer cut with same set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic markers, cut with same set, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment hot foiled on specialty glimmer paper using the Glimmer machine, cut with matching outline die, outline also cut from base paper, they are adhered together and adhered to card with tape runner
- Wink of Stella added to wings
- Nuvo drops in Morning Dew added to ornaments
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a pretty card! I love the hot foil! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you. I live my hot foil. I get the monthly one from spellbinders