My Clean and Simple Genius entry for MFT’s 2022 Card Design Superstar contest.
Hi All! This year I am all in on MFT’s Superstar Contest. I have this entry for Clean and Simple and I will enter the Coloring Virtuoso too! For my Clean and Simple card I used a set I have had for a while and used often! Gill Friends, is a great set with all different fish and great punny sentiments. Now, on with the Show and Tell…
I kept the layers at a minimum, which if you follow me you know can be a bit of a struggle. I do love the way the tiny plaid looks just barely peeking around the edge.
My fishy is done all in BG’s with a bit of Chartreuse PC989 Prismacolor added for the tiniest hint of yellow.
- Fish: BG49, BG13. BG11, BG34, BG32
- Plant: YG17, YG13, YG11
Prismacolor Pencil List:
- Fish: Light Aqua PC992, Chartreuse PC989
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Cheerful Plaid layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double sdie adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder
- White gel pen added for highlights
- Nuvo Drops in Aqua Plains added to bubbles
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!