I adore this set!
Hi All! Today I have a card featuring the Book Lover stamp set. Being an avid reader this set just gave me a huge smile from the minute I opened my package. I had so much fun picking the different colors for the book covers! I hope you enjoy this set as much as I do. Don’t forget to hop on over to The Rabbit Hole Designs and check out all the new stuff. Now, on with the show and tell…
I chose to use the deckle edge around the sentiment because it looks like the rough edges of book pages!
The sentiments in this set are super. There is literally something for everyone!
- Dog: E37, E35, E33, E31
- Bunny: W2, W1, W0, Rv95, RV93
- Book Insides: E44, E43, E41
- Book 1: YG99, YG97, YG95
- Book 2: YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00, YG17, YG213, YG11
- Book 3: E37, E08, E97, N6, N5, N4
- Book 4: B39, B37, B34, E57, E55, E53
- Book 5: BG99, BG96, BG93, Y38
- Book 6: E57, E55, E53, B39, B37, B34
- Book7: R59, R56, R46, B24, B23
- Book 8: C5, C3, C2, YR23, Y15, Y11
- Book 9: B99, B97, B95
- Grounding: T4, T3, T2, T1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Galaxy paper layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Shaded Spruce layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with deckle die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder, cur with banner dies, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!