A clever, yet funny card!
Hi All! Today I have a combo card for you, using part of the park background stamp and a part of the book lover stamp to create a scene. A scene you say? YOU? Ok, well a small scene. You know I really think big background stamps scare the crap out of me! LOL. Are you guys loving the new release? I know I AM. On that note: I am over on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page showing you everything I made with this months new release. Be sure to hop on over and give it a watch. Now, on with the show and tell…
As you can see I only inked up the portion I used. I think I have an unnatural fear of background stamps. I can NEVER color the whole darn thing. I think I really need an intervention!
I had this card all done and was not happy with it. I kept thinking it NEEDED something. Well that something turned out to be those Nuvo Drop Apples!
- Pathway: W5, W4, W3
- Bushes: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
- Grass: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Tree: G24, YG03, YG11, E29, E25, E13
- Planter: E18, E15, E13
- Inside of Book: E43, E42, E41
- Dog: E09, E57, E35, E33
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Black layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral #1 layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double sdie adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill, Colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with tape runner
- Dog image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, fussy cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with word window, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Vintage drops added to create ‘apples’
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Cute card! I tend not to color backgrounds too! I always seem to be in a rush so try to come up with something for the background instead of using the stamps I have. LOL!
Lol. I’m telling you I have an irrational fear of background stamps!!!