A fun digital set from Joy Clair!
Hi all! Last month I showed you the cool “steampunk” butterfly from this set. I had a vision of the card that I am showing you today, but I was missing a splatter or pattern of a splatter stamp! I finally found what I was looking for over at My Favorite Things (SURPRISE)! I hope you enjoy the way my vision turned out. Now, on with the show and tell…
I kept my colors for this somewhat monochrome.
Sometimes I like the fancy dies to be the only fancy part of the card!
- Card base of Accent Opaquer White 120lb
- Watercolors paper cut with Whimsy Sprinkles Scallops Rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Bazzill black layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Watercolors paper cut with same die set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, Splatter pattern stamped over image with Milled Lavender Distress Oxide, cut with same die set, adhered with tape runner
- Honey Bee prism gems added to flower centers
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!