All Dressed Up new release time!
Hi All! It is that time of the month again… That’s right All Dressed Up has a new release. I got to color up this super cute rocking horse image. I certainly will not have to make many Christmas cards this year! My design teams have been rocking (Pun Intended!) the holiday images for me. Now, on with the show and tell…
Is this little girl not the cutest? And her little bunny too?!
I used my (new fave) oval hot foil plate to put behind her. I used Speckled Aura Glimmer foil and the Spellbinders Glimmer paper.
- Rocking Horse: E37, E35,E33, E31, W6, W5, W4, W3
- Skin/Horse Ear/Bunny Ear: E11, E21, E51
- Jumper/Holly: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Bows/Shirt: R27, R24, R22
- Saddle/Bridle: BV20, E74, E71, E70, R24
- Hair: E99, YR24, YR23
- Star: YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00
- Bunny: C3, C2, C1
- Bows in Horse Mane: YG09
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Snowflake pattern paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Field Day layer cut with trimmer, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Oval glimmer hot foil die used with Aura Glimmer foil on Glimmer Specialty Paper, cut with whimsy retired die, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped with Versamark on base paper, heat embossed with gold powder, cut with word window, adhered with foam squares
- Green gems added for bling
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!