There is nothing better than a card that makes you giggle!
Hi All! Have you seen the new Rabbit Hole Designs release for this month? There are some really great additions to The Rabbit Hole line! I have to tell you I was so super excited when I got them. I truly loved each and every stamp, even the background one! Stay tuned for the rest of the month also as I showcase cards using every set that was new this month. Make sure you don’t miss a post, sign up to get them delivered to your inbox. Now, on with the show and tell…
Wanting to make my ballerina a little quirky, I have her wearing a gold tutu while flinging green and yellow stars!
Is this not the perfect sentiment for a quirky ballerina?
- Tutu: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Sash: W7, W5, W3
- Slippers: W7
- Fur: E35, E33, E31
- Headband: W5, YG07, Y08
- Inside of Ears: V01, V000
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Spring Floral #1 layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Field Day layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic markers, cut with feathered lace die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with word window, adhered with tape runner
- Jewelz added for BLING!
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!