It’s challenge time over at All Dressed Up Digi Stamps!
Join us over on the All Dressed Up Facebook page for Octobers FB Challenge. This month the theme is Autumn / Halloween. I chose to use Magical Day from the Halloween section. How will you show “Autumn / Halloween” and what stamp will you use?? Now, on with the show and tell…
I love this retired spider web from C. C. Designers! I cut it twice and glued them together for a bit more dimension.
I fussy cut my sentiment and adhered it with foam squares.
- Skin: YG95, YG93, YG21
- HAt Band & Bow: BG99, BG96, BG93
- Hat: BV25, BV13, BV11
- Stockings: BV13, BV11
- Hair: C7, C5, B41
- Wings: BG96, BG93, BG90
- Dress: BV20, RV11, R00
- Pumpkin & Cat’s Bow: YR07, YR04, YR02
- Cat: W5, W4, W3, W2
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Bazzill black layer cut with Sprinkles Scalloped die, adhered with tape runner
- Polka Dot layer cut with same die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Spider web cut twice from bazzill black, glued together and adhered to card with Zig Chisel glue
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment fussy cut and adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Glitter Gloss added to hat band and bow and wings
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
So cute! Thanks for sharing!