A sweet simple Christmas card!
Hi all! If you caught my video on the 20th then you got a sneak peek of this card! I love the 1 Line stamps, they are so fun and really easy to make cards from. This month I have been showing you some great Christmas cards you can make from The Rabbit Hole Designs stamps, next month I have New Release stamps to share! If you don’t want to miss out on any Rabbit Hole cards or ANY cards make sure you sign up to get my blog delivered to your email. There is a link at the bottom of the page 😉 Now, on with the show and tell…
I used Spring Floral 1 and Retro Christmas papers from The Rabbit Hole, pairing them with some Tim Holtz Kraft Metallic in silver
I stamped my image in Versamark and heat embossed it with silver powder, adding Nuvo Jewel drops in Holly Berries to the nose.
- Cards base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Silver layer cut with retired die, adhered with tape runner
- Striped layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Silver layer cut with nesting square, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on polka dot paper with Versamark and heat embossed with silver powder, cut with nesting square, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on Sno Cone with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with word window, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Jewel Drops in Holly Berries added to nose, cause RUDOLPH!
- Red Fairy Jewel added to sentiment strip
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!