Semi masculine with a wobble!
Hi All! Today I have a great card using the fun stamp set Turtley Awesome designed by Rachelle Anne Miller for My Favorite Things. We think turtles are pretty cool, and this stamp is no exception. I did not intend for this to be a ‘masculine’ card, but it kind of worked that way. The sentiments with the floating turtle are great, they give you lots of options of where the card can go! Now, on with the show and tell…
Since my little turtle buddy is floating by I attached him with a wobble.
I kept my turtle in greens, then picked up the patterned paper colors for the balloons.
- Balloons: YG03, YG01, YG00, RV34, RV32, RV11, B66, B63, B61, R24, R22, R21, Y19, Y15, Y02
- Head, Feet, Tail: YG95, YG93, YG21
- Shell & Small Turtle: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Beyond Blue layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Rainbow plaid layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Beyond Blue layer cut with Mini Slimline Layers die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Clouds stenciled on base paper with Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass using my TRH Cottontail Brush, cut with Mini Slimline Layer die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with a WOBBLE!
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with tape runner
- .08 white gelly roll pen used for highlights on the balloons
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!