Yes! another Christmas card…
Hi All! I am so excited to show you my third and final card showcasing the Bunny Christmas stamp set. I really loved creating with this set. As I said before I had it in my wish list. This card has a mix of traditional colors and non traditional. Honestly I was not quite sure how it would look, but I like it. I hope you do too. Now, on with the show and tell…
I have really been getting into hot foiling, so the oval behind the bunny is foiled. I just loved the pattern and shine it gives behind the image.
I did my sleigh and some presents in traditional colors. While the rest of the gifts and the paper layers are non traditional. I think it all works pretty well together!
- Sled: R56, R37, R35, W5, W3, W1
- Coat and Scarf: B97, B95, B93, B91
- Bunny: C3, C2, C1, BV20, RV11, R00
- Box in Bunny Hands: YG17, YG13, YG11, R56, R37, R35
- Box 1: R46, R27, R24, YG13
- Box 2: YR23, Y15, Y11, V17, V15, V12
- Box 3: BG49, BG34, BG32, BG11, R22, R21, R20
- Box 4: B04, B02, B01
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Boysenberry layer cut with Sprinkles Scallops Rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral #1 paper cut with same die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Oval hot foiled onto Spellbinders hot foiling paper using speckled prism hot foil, cut with same dies, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut and fussy cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with word window, adhered with foam squares
- Purple fairy gems added for bling
- 3D Crystal lacquer added to sled for shine
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!