The one with the VIDEO!
Hi all! It is that time of the month for me to be over on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page. I show you the three cards I have made from the Bunny Christmas stamp set as well as one using 1 Line Reindeer. Seems I really was not kidding when I said I would be showing you a lot of Christmas cards this month! Now, on with the show and tell…
It was fun picking the colors for all the boxes. I definitely used my color wheel. This helped me to coordinate the ribbon colors as well as making sure the box colors worked next to each other in a nice flow.
Since this is a larger image I did not need to add many layers or much bling.
- Star on Wand: YR23, Y15, Y00, Y11
- Bunny: W3, W2, W1, RV13, RV11, RV10
- Box 1: YG67, YG17, YG25, R59, R46, R27
- Box 2: B02, B01, B00
- Box 3: RV34, RV32, RV11, W3, W2, W1
- Box 4: YR23, Y15, Y00, Y11, V17, V15, V12
- Box 5: YG17, YG25, YG03, E43, E42, E41
- Box 6: B24, B23, B21, YG17, YG25, YG03, YR23, Y15, Y11
- Box 7: YG67, YG13, YG11, Y08, Y06, Y04
- Box 8: R46, R27, R14
- Shadow: C1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Plaid layer cut with Lacy Layers die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with lacy layers die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Gold Jewelz added to wand
- Red Honey Bee gem added to beige box
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!