Another card using the fantastic Extra Chromie set for Artful Angel
Hi all! Last month Artful Angel had a new release that included this fabulous set. It is the Extra Chromie stamp set and it honors people with Downs Syndrome. It is a beautiful set featuring a woman and a man, also a set of hands and some fun sentiments. I have really enjoyed guest designing with Artful Angel to show off this set. On with the show and tell…
I used my Glimmer machine and my Spellbinders glimmer club kit from July to make those great rainbow stripes behind my girl.
I used the yellow as my focal point, pulling the color from the plaid card stock. Did you notice the sparkle on her sneakers? It is also on the pink in the word chromosome.
- Shirt: Y19, Y15, Y02, Y11
- Jeans: B97, B95, B93
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, E04
- Hair: E35, E33, E31
- Shoes: C4, RV34
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Butterscotch layer cut with Stitched Rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Pretty in Plaid layer cut with Nesting Rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Silver holographic foil used with add a stripe hot foil plate on Glimmer specialty paper, cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versamark and heat embossed with clear powder, chromosome colored in with Copic Marker then Nuvo glitter gloss added on top, cut with word window, adhered with foam squares
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Jewelz added for bling
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!