What is better than an Oddball? A MINI ODDBALL!
Hey all! Today I have a very cool stamp from Stamping Bella. They are one of my ALL TIME favorite stamp companies. This mini oddball did not sit on my desk long. I was dying to color his hair. Yes, his hair! He reminds me of one of the characters in The Little Rascal series. Now on with the show and tell…
I went with blues and greens. The bright green paper really makes the dark blue pop.
I made a fun little flip video for you. There is NO sound!
- Hair: C9, C7, C5, B41
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Shirt: G07, YG25, YG11, B00, B000
- Overalls: E43, E42, E41
- Socks & Bow: G07, YG25, YG11
- Frog Eyelid: BV20
- Frogs: YG95, YG93, YG91
- Gift Box: B26, B24, B23
- Shoes: E29, E27, E23, C7
- Ground: W5, W4, W3
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Green layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Night of Navy layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Folklore die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
- .05 white gel pen added to gift box
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!