It’s challenge time over at All Dressed Up Digi Stamps!
Join us over on the All Dressed Up Facebook page for Septembers FB Challenge. This month the theme is We Love Our Boys. I chose to use Rock My World from the Younger Boys section. How will you show “We Love Our Boys” and what stamp will you use?? On with the show and tell…
I tried to break my layering rectangle go-to, and used some hex shapes and my round music die to shake things up!
I used two pops of red to balance out the teal and blue of his clothes. Did you notice the tiny bit of texture I added to the toes of his sneakers?
- Guitar: BG49, BG57, BG53, BG11, W7, W5, W3, W1, C6, C5, C4, C3
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Jeans: W3, B07, B95, B93
- Shirt: B16, B14, B12, B01, B00, B000
- Sneakers: C6, C5, C4, C2, C1, C0, R46, R27, R14
- Hat: R46, R27, R14
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Colorful Canvas layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with fin foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Basic Gray Layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Music die cut from teal paper, adhered with zig chisel glue
- Sentiment printed in Hammermill, cut with retired Hex die, adhered with foam squares
- Large hex curt from base paper and from rainbow grid paper, adhered together with tape runner, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammemill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Honey Bee gems added for balance
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!