Paper Nest Dolls has a whole Digi line!!
Paper Nest Dolls has a great line of Digi’s! I am a huge fan of digital images, not only are they very economical but they are stored on my computer AND I can resize them! Win Win Win! Now on with the show and tell….
This summer Avery is sporting some fun pink hair!
Check out the shine on the shell, that’s 3D Crystal lacquer.
- Hair: RV19, RV17, RV34, RV11
- Flower in Hair: V000,
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Suit: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Leaf: YG09, YG05, YG01
- Flower on Suit: BV20, YR68
- Shell: BV20, RV11, R00
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Lemon Drop layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Seashell layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Cotton Candy and white layer cut with Mini slimline layer, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Hello Scripty word and shadow die used for sentiment, word cut twice and shadowed, shadow cut from vellum, adhered to card with vellum adhesive
- White gel pen added to hair
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!