A sweet Mermaid from The Greeting Farm.
Good Morning all! Today I have Merisa, a mermaid from The Greeting Farm. I received this Stamp at a discount from the company. As you know, I love mermaids and have many many of them! Merisa is exceptional, her tail flow and hair are fun to color. On with the show and tell…
For her hair I used the Copic combo I normally use to color gold. I think it works pretty well for hair!
I kept my colors to greens and golds, with a pop of pink using Carnation Pink Nuvo Drops on her hair ties.
- Hair: YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Top: RV04
- Fins/Body: YG17, YG25,YG03, YG21
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Green layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Watercolor layer cut with Eyelet Elegance die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Light green layer cut with Eyelet Elegance die set, adhered with tape runner, Nuvo drops in glossy white added to all the large circle cut outs
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan n Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Drops in Carnation Pink added to hair ties
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss added to top fin and tail
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!