Join myself and some friends for a fun Instagram Hop with a new release from Artful Angel, I was lucky enough to join them as a Guest Designer.
Hi friends! If you got here from Instagram, YAY how cool. I hope you clicked on all the hoppers and checked out their designs. You surely DO NOT want to miss it or the chance to win!
If you didn’t get here from Insta PLEASE read on:
Welcome to the Artful Angel August 2022 Release Instagram Hop! Come celebrate our release by checking out what our amazing team & welcomed guests have created with this month’s release.
Grand Prize – August full release
Deadline to enter – September 1, 2022
Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
👉 ❤️ Like this post.
👉 Follow me and @artful.angel
👉 Leave a Comment
👉 Tag all your friends in separate comments (for extra entries)
Pop on over to my Instagram to start hopping for a chance to WIN!!!!!
The winner will be randomly selected and tagged by @artful.angel by end of business on September 5th. Happy hopping!
NOW onto the show and tell…
This is a really cool set in honor of people with Downs Syndrome. What an amazing set!
I’m dedicating my cards (this one and one I will be showing you in September) to my Niece Ame’s SIL Laurieann Doughty. She is a fun amazing individual! Who just happens to have Downs.
I colored my card simply, using one of the sentiments to give hime a cool t-shirt, and adding the Happy Birthday sentiment.
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, E04
- Hair: E35, E33, E31
- Jeans: B97, B95, B93, B91
- Sneakers: C6, C5, C4, C2, C1
- Belt: E39
- Shirt: BG09, BG57, BG53
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Caribbean Sea layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Pretty In Plaid layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with fin foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Caribbean Sea cut with nesting oval die, dry embossing with retired folder (fancy dots sizzix) adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on T-Shirt with Versamark and heat embossed with white powder
- Happy Birthday sentiment stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with white powder, cut with Whimsy quick strips, adhered with tape runner and foam square
- Dew drops in pearl and teal added for fun
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!