A shaker card using just a sentiment stamp and a hot foil word die.
I’m over on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page today. I have a fun shaker card using a sentiment and a hot foil word die. I also show you some cover plate hot foiling ALONG with using the negative image. It’s a little long but it is bound to make you laugh. I always manage to do something silly and crack myself up when trying to do these videos. On with the show and tell…
I swear I used the holographic silver foil. I think it picks up the colors of the sequins here. Honestly I can never get hot foil to photo correctly. It always comes up with different colors.
When I make a shaker, I always glue down a bit of the findings so they don’t all always sit on the bottom!
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Adventure hot foil die foiled onto Glimmer hot foil specialty paper with silver holographic foil, cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on window sheet with Stazon black, sheet cut with nesting rectangle, adhered to border frame with tape runner, adhered to card with foam strips
- FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS: click the video link HERE
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!