and Heard In Wonderland!
Hello Friends! That is right, today I have my third card for the Wonderland release. I hope you have enjoyed my cards! I will be over on the Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page on the 23rd with a video of a totally different card. If you don’t want to miss it, make sure to follow my blog ( the link is on the bottom of the page 😉 ), or go and follow The Rabbit Hole YouTube Page. Now on with the show and tell…
I have to say I love this sentiment.
Sometimes I find I get in a rut with the style of my cards. That being said I apologize! LOL, which is also why I offset my image panel and added and old doily. Do you love the dot and chain die I used? One of my faves! You cannot go wrong with Gina Marie Designs for layering dies, her price point is AWESOME!
- Tea: E35, E33, E31
- Club/Spade: C7, C6, C5
- Diamond/Heart: R59, R46, R35
- Blue Cup: B28, B24, B32
- Orange Cup: YR18, YR15, YR12
- Green Cup: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Yellow Cup: Y19, Y15, Y11
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Black gingham layer cut with nesting rectangle dies, adhered with tape runner
- 1/2 of a doily added with tape runner
- Black layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic markers, sentiment stamped with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with Dot and Chain die, adhered with tape runner
- 3D crystal lacquer added to ‘tea’
- Fairy gems added for bling
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!