Lili of the Valley Digi!
Lili of the Vally ( LOTV ) has some great images. I received this one for a sponsorship with the now defunct PPCF. I have been using all the images the sponsors gave us before the implosion of the group. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I had fun creating this little video!
My TRH Thanks Scripty Word and Shadow die worked perfectly!
- Jumper & Leaf: YG09, YG05, YG01
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Shirt: RV34, RV21, RV11
- Flower: 38, Y19, Y11
- Butterfly: YR18, YR02, E93
- Hair: E37, E35, YR24, YR20
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Peachy layer cut with Stitched Rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Striped layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Thanks cut three times and adhered together with zig chisel glue, adhered to card with tape runner
- Peachy circle cut with circle die, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammernill, colored with various Copic markers, cut with circle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- White gel pen added to dot on shirt
- Copic Multiliner used on butterfly
- Nuvo Drops in glossy white used on jumper buttons
- Drip drops added for fun
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!