and Heard In Wonderland!
Are you loving The Rabbit Hole Designs Wonderland release? I sure had fun making these cards to show you. Today I have my second card (I did three) using Wonderland II and Heard In Wonderland. With all the characters in theses sets, the card possibilities are endless.
I kept the entire card to black and red, with a tiny spot of green grass. I wanted to be as close to an actual ace of spades playing card.
Lots of layers using Catherine Poolers Postage dies.
- Black: N7, N6, N5
- Face/Arms/Legs: E11, E21, E51
- Paint: R46, R35, R14
- Grass: YG09, YG05
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Black Bazzil layer cut with Postage Stamp dies, adhered with tape runner
- Stripes layer cut with same die set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Wild Cherry layer cut with same dies, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, sentiment stamped with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Jewlez added for bling
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Cute card! Thanks for sharing!