A great design by Christy of Tiddly Inks
Good morning all! I have a super sweet girly card for you today. This stamp set has been sitting in my “new stuff” box for a while. I try not to file new stamps til I have used them at least once. Most of the time this works 😉 But anyway, I finally got to this one, and she was so fun to color! I did a little assembly video also! On with the show and tell…
Her hair was the first thing I colored since I wanted to do it in black. I love the pop of blue in this combo, but was not sure how it would look on the bee body. I liked it! Did you?
Lots of patterns and layers for this girly card!
- Hair & Black Stripe & Slippers: C7, C5, B41
- Yellow Stripe & Headband & Pollen Balls: Y19, Y15, Y11
- Wings: G20
- Flowers: RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
- Basket: YR24, YR21, Y23
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Floral layer cut with Lacy Layers die, adhered with tape runner
- Polka dot layer cut with LL die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Cotton Candy layer cut with LL die, adhered with tape runner
- Base paper layer cut with LL die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Grass cut from Hammermill with retired grassy fields die, ink blended with Cotton Tail brush and Bundled Sage Distress Oxide, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear, cut with banner die, adhered with tape runner
- Images stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic markers, cunt with Scan n Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Wink of Stella added to headband, wings and pollen balls
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
- Black glaze pen added to eyes
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!