and Heard In Wonderland!
Good morning! Today I have my second card for you from The Rabbit Hole Designs Wonderland release. This card has some super fun, big, bold hot foiling! I have to say I really resisted this technique. Told myself I didn’t need another machine yada yada! LOL. When I got picked to work with The Rabbit Hole that went right out the window. TRH has SO many fun hot foil dies, I was hooked. I will admit I do not use my glimmer machine all the time, but I am getting a bit more adventurous! So, if you are the fence I say: go for it! Now, on with the show and tell…
Because I wanted to use the sentiment Curiouser & Curiouser I decided that my worm should be rainbow. (Like that is what happened when he ate the cupcake!)
The Amanda Hot Foil cover plate is so awesome. I paired mine with some fun rainbow foil. The look is if I do say so myself, IS stunning!
I have also been experimenting with short videos of my process. This one was fun to create. I hope you like it. (there is NO sound)
- Red: R27, R24,R14
- Orange: YR09, YR07, YR02
- Yellow: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Green: YG09, YG05, YG01
- Blue: B24, B23, B21
- Purple: V17, V15, V12
- Pink: Rv19, RV17, Rv34
- Blue/Green: BG07, BG05, BG02
- Mushrooms: YR68, Y38, YR31, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91, B06, B05, B04
- Mouth/Tongue: RV11, RV10
- Grass: G09, G05
- Cards base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Cornflower layer cut with layering rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Amanda hot foil plate used with rainbow foil in the glimmer machine to create the leafy background, cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Cornflower oval cut with retired Stitched Oval STAX from MFT, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan n cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with banner dies, adhered with foam squares
- Honey Bee prism gems added for bling
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Such a cute image! And I love that foil background! Thanks for sharing!
That rainbow foil is amazing!