The Rabbit Hole Designs Wonderland release!
The Rabbit Hole Designs has a fabulous new release called Wonderland (based on Alice in Wonderland) stamp sets! It came out on July 25, 2022. I will be showing you cards from that release all month long! Of course, interspersed with lots of other fun cards. On with the show and tell…
As most of you know, I am not a big Background stamp/ Scene builder card maker. However I try to see how I can use a small portion of those large stamps, because I am sure I am not the only one who is just intimidated by big backgrounds.
I focused first on the lanterns, they colored up so pretty! I stamped my image in versafine and heat embossed it in clear. Using my Cotton Tail brush to ink blend some Pumice Stone distressed oxide over it in dark to light.
- Red: R59, R46, R25
- Steel: W5, W3, W1
- Yellow: Y19, Y15, Y02
- Green: YG17, YG25, YG03
- Blue: B24, B23, B21
- Pink: RV13, RV21, RV10
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Black layer cut with Stitched Rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, Ink blending with Pumice stone over it in a dark to light gradient, cut down with Rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped a second time on hammermill, I colored only the lantern banner with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with tape runner over the embossed image
- Nuvo drops in black added to the banner
- Sentiment stamped on bazzil with versa mark and heat embossed with white powder, cut with Rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a great card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing!
It is a pretty great sentiment