Another sweet summertime stamp from All Dressed Up!
Here is another free image I received from All Dressed Up as part of the PPCF team. Such a fun summer image. I LOVE the whimsical designs from All Dressed Up! Now on with the show and tell….
Who does not love a pink and blue Unicorn floatie with a silver horn? There is some wink of Stella on the tail and mane, and 3D crystal lacquer on the horn.
The stamp has no accompanying sentiment, so I grabbed this one from MFT Essential Sentiments. I stamped it in versamark and heat embossed with Mermaid powder from Simon Says Stamp.
- Floatie: B02, B01, B00
- Tail & Mane: RV13, RV21, RV10
- Bathing Suit/ Headband: Y19, Y15, Y02
- Small Floatie: Y08, Y06, Y02, B04
- Hair: C7, C5, B41
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Duck Bill: YR04, YR02
- Horn: C5 ,C3, C1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Cotton Candy layer cut with Waffle Flowers Lacy Layers die set, adhered with tape runner
- Blue striped paper cut with same die set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- White rectangle cut from base paper with same die set, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versamark and heat embossed with Simon Says Stamps Ultra Fine Mermaid embossing powder, cut with sentiment banner, adhere with small foam squares
- Wink of Stella added to tail and Mane for some Unicorn shimmer
- 3D crystal lacquer added to horn
- Jewelz added for bling, adhered with tonic deluxe glue
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!