Another super summer image from All Dressed Up.
I received this image free from All Dressed Up. This was for Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea, of which I was a design team member. However on July 25 this group of designers was disbanded. I am so sad this happened, but I will continue to post all the freebies I was graciously given. I AM also actually a Design Team member for All Dressed Up! Now on with the show and tell….
I wanted to use this fun pineapple paper for this card. I used the colors in the paper to help me choose the colors for my image.
Once again I used this well loved ocean/sky circle die set from Neat & Tangled. (Neat & Tangled is no longer open) I placed it on top of this small Kraft rectangle, just enough so the pineapple paper does not overwhelm my image.
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Duck Bill: YR09, YR07, YR04
- Duck Floatie: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Singlet: YG09, YG05, YG01
- Cap: E43, E42, E41
- Bucket: B06, B04, B02
- Crab: R46, R27, R14
- Hair: E99, YR24, YR23
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Kraft layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Pineapple Layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Small Kraft rectangle cut with retired die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Retired Neat &b Tangled Making Waves die used to create the circle with sky and ocean, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- White gel pen used to add highlights on crab, bucket and floatie
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!