Didn’t I tell you I would be coloring up more of them?!
So, about a week ago I did the jellyfish. I could not wait to color up another of these chums. This time I chose the seahorse. There is something very feminine and fragile looking about this stamp. I colored her up in some bright colors and made a simple card.
I was not sure how the pink/teal/yellow would play together, but they seem to be getting along well!
I have to admit, I love a good rhyming sentiment!
- Seahorse Body: BG49, BG34, BG32
- Belly: RV14, RV13, RV11
- Leaves: YG03, YG01, YG00
- Flowers: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- White Hammemill layer cut with dotted rectangle die, sentiment stamped with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Melon and apple cut with dotted oval die, melon is adhered with tape runner, apple adhered with foam squares
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with foam squares
- Jewelz added with tonic deluxe glue
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Very cute! Thanks for sharing!