Another fabulous Clarence stamp designed by Dustin Pike!
I am still going strong with my “once a month” Christmas card. This month was much easier than other months since The Rabbit Hole is doing a Christmas in July release. Today I have Clarence Believes for you. I made my Clarence sleeping with his eyes closed, although I have seen him colored up with half closed ones. I chose this because there is a small bit of drool an his lip, so I figured he was asleep!
Make sure to check back tomorrow when I am on The Rabbit Hole YouTube page with One Line Snowman!
I added a teensy bit of Nuvo drops on this card. The drool has Crystal Steel Blue and the “milk” is Crystal Gloss White.
I used some of the pattern paper and fussy cut then paper pieced his blanket.
- Clarence: W5, W4, W3, W2, W1
- Bed, Table: E37, E35, E34
- Mouth, Tongue, Feet: R22, R21, R20
- Glass: BG000, BG0000
- Cookies: E23
- Plate: R35
- Lampshade: V09, V06, V05
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Boysenberry layer cut with Fancy Scallop Rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Pattern paper cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with fancy scallop die, adhered with foam squares
- Limelight layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan n Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo drops added on drool and milk
- Clear fairy jewels added randomly for bling
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!